Yesterday, 5 burglars entered my neighbor’s house through the front door while they went to the nearest supermarket to buy some stuff. At that time I was not at home as well, but I was shocked to hear the news and fell really sorry for them. They lost almost all of their most precious belongings like TV, PC, Radio, Camera canon etc. Fortunately all of his stuff are insured, can you imagine if they were not? The crazy thing is, this burglars only needed 5 minutes for the whole operation.
Anticipate by enhancing your home security system
After seeing this tragedy, I wonder how lucky I was that these burglars didn’t enter my home but my neighbor’s house instead. However, the oddest thing is that his house was protected with an burglar-proof door that is almost impossible to break unless the burglars use a sophisticated tool to break it. While my house? its already equipped with small DIY security camera that i bought in the electronic store. However, security camera would not keep the burglars from entering my house if i don’t make a proper “first barrier security lock”.
Fingerprint security locks?
The burglary made me think twice about buying burglar-proof security system for my front door that will at least make it difficult for burglars to enter the house. I’ve made some research in the internet and I found a wide range of cool Biometric Locks that use fingerprint keyless access system. To be honest the price is not cheap but imagine how cool it is to have something like this is your front door that will make the burglars to think twice before entering your house.
Here below are two of my favorite discovery:
Fingerlock 370 Biometrics
- Multi point lock/Double security feature: fingerlock unlocks with options and a pin code.
- Auto locking feature: 3 seconds after closing the door.
- Alarm sound: if the door is opened with force
- Self-diagnosis mode
- Power ressource from battery and alarm for users as soon the battery is less than 10%
- Source: aje
- Keyless entry lock
- Pin pad deadbolt features and as an alternative to gain access to the secured area
- Protective slide covers for the scanner
- Will fit to any standard deadbolt (without having to modify your door)
- Source: fingerprintdoorlocks
To get more information about different types of fingerprint security locks, visit this sites below: