Having a swimming pool is a dream for everybody especially during summer time where the temperature can reach its peak. To be able to enjoy our pool at its best, we need to maintain it to make sure that its clean, free from diseases and insects. Some people don’t want to spend their time to do pool maintenance because it does take some efforts, especially when we are talking about large pools. We can always hire pool maintenance companies to do the job, but sometimes the cost can be too high.
There are some ways to maintain your pool clean and fresh. These tips are easy to execute and lower cost:
- Get rid of the leaf by using leaf net attached to a long handle pole. You can also use the brush attached in the long handle to clean the bottom of the pool.
- To protect your pool against bacteria, clean your pool by using high quality chlorines tablets or the liquid pool shock. Try to place them in the skimmer near the pool and let them dissolve on its own.
- Shock the pool regularly (each two weeks) to help you get rid of waste water.
- Use the pool test kit to test the pH, alkalinity and chlorine level at once. Add the chemicals as required according to the test result.
- Clean the algae! This is something that most pools have to deal with especially during summer time. Use algae inhibitor, poured into the water near the entrance of the pump and skimmer. You can also distribute it across the basin.
We can also benefit from the technology by using the newest robotic pool cleaner that enable you to clean the algae and debris easily. The product Polaris 9300 Sport allows users to clean the pool thanks to the latest robotic vacuum vortex that clean almost every part of the swimming pool.
Implement these tips and you’ll be able to enjoy summer better. Guarantee 🙂